We’re in the final month of 2019 and when we look back it’s been a great year in the Blenditarian community! This spring, the first-ever Blended Burger Project: Home Edition inspired home cooks across the country to create their own blended burger recipes. Then, blended burgers appeared on more than 500 restaurant menus nationwide thanks to the fifth annual James Beard Foundation Blended Burger Project, which ultimately introduced us to these five delicious winning burgers. Throughout the year, Blenditarians chopped, blended and cooked their way through tons of our tasty recipes.
These are our top 10 fan favorite recipes of 2019:
- Classic Blended Burger: Can’t mess with classics. This juicy mushroom-beef burger topped the charts.
- Philly Cheesesteak Skillet Dip: It’s easy, it’s cheesy and it’s fun to eat.
- Classic Stuffed Mushrooms: An appetizer. A snack. A side dish. These stuffed mushrooms can wear many hats.
- Chicken Parmesan Hand Pies: Even picky eaters can’t pass up these fun and tasty hand pies.
- Blended Pasta Sauce: Spaghetti? Penne? Rigatoni? Whichever noodles you choose, this blended pasta sauce is sure to satisfy.
- Mushroom Spinach Homemade Sausage Patties: These versatile patties are Paleo and Whole30 friendly.
- Cheesy Beef Skillet: Quick and delicious, this skillet is great for families on the go.
- Basic Meat Blend: The Blend can be added or incorporated into classic recipes and new creations.
- Muffin Tin Meatloaves: These mini meatloaves are a convenient way to serve, store and enjoy the nostalgic dish.
- Asian Mushroom Chicken Patties: Served atop a bed of crispy lettuce and veggies, these healthy and flavorful chicken patties are a deserving fan favorite.
Kelly Nardo | IG: @eatthegains
“I’m a Blenditarian because it is one of the easiest things you’ll ever do to create more delicious, nutritious and sustainable meals. And who doesn’t love adding extra veggies to their meals?!”
December Recipe Challenge: Using The Blend in the Slow Cooker
Start up your slow cooker! Make this Bolognese sauce recipe or any meat/mushroom blended recipe to enter to win a $50 grocery gift card. Show off your blending skills by posting your December blended recipes.