Summer is meant for celebration. After all, sunshine, warm weather, good food and great friends are all perfect excuses to party. Whether you’re keeping things low key with a few of your close pals or inviting everyone you know for the bash of the season, there’s a blended recipe fit for every size and vibe.
- Backyard Barbecue: Feeding a large crowd? Keep it simple with the Classic Blended Burger, and let your guests customize it by providing a burger bar of toppings.
- Low-Key Dinner Party: For an intimate dinner on the patio, serve a Turkey Sausage Bolognese Sauce over pappardelle with a fresh side salad and a glass of wine. The ground turkey and chicken sausage make this Italian dish a bit lighter and perfect for summer.
- Birthday Bash: Who doesn’t love tacos? Host the ultimate fiesta with Mushroom and Beef Tacos. Obviously chips, salsa, guac and queso are required sides! We’re also sharing our favorite queso recipe below. Don’t miss it!
- Family Reunion: When you need a potluck dish that will please everyone in your family, this Philly Cheesesteak Skillet Dip has your back. With plenty of melted cheese, lean ground beef and diced portabellas, this creamy appetizer will even win over your in-laws.
- Pool Party: Don’t miss any of the action while making dinner. Grill these Asian Mushroom Chicken Patties poolside! Served on leaf lettuce and topped with veggies, this meal is light and fresh.
Laura Rege | IG: @laurarege
“My passion is to inspire people to create beautiful, nutrient-filled dishes that taste as amazing as they look. One of my go-to healthy eating tips for consuming more produce is to blend ground meat with mushrooms, elevating flavor and nutrition at the same time.It’s a win-win!”
July Recipe Challenge: Blended Beef and Crimini Queso
Make this recipe or any meat/mushroom blended recipe to enter to win a $50 grocery gift card. Show off your blending skills by posting your July blended recipes to social media with the hashtag #blenditarian. Winners announced around the 25th of each month.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The “Blenditarian Monthly Recipe Challenge” is open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. states/D.C. who are at least 18. Void outside the 50 U.S. states/D.C. and where prohibited or restricted by law. Enter during 11 monthly contest periods from 2/1/19 through 12/20/19. Subject to Official Rules available here. Sponsor: Mushroom Council, Redwood Shores, CA, 94065.