March Munchie Madness is upon us!
March is one of our favorite food months. There is literally something for everyone, especially blenditarians. Check it out:
- March 5: Mardi Gras. If you’re in the Big Easy, you need to try this burger.
- March 9: National Meatball Day. Yes, it’s a real thing, and we couldn’t be happier. We’re sharing one of our favorite meatball recipes as part of this month’s Recipe Challenge.
- March 14: 3.14 = Pi Day = Chicken. Pot. Pie.
- March 17: St. Patrick’s Day. Blenditarian Amy from Sizzling Eats has a kid-approved Shepherd’s Pie perfect for both the Irish and the Irish-at-Heart.
- March 19: First Weekend of March Madness. We’ll be serving this dip on repeat. Score!
- March 22: National Crunchy Taco Day. Like we need an excuse to eat more tacos.
- March 28: MLB Opening Day. You’ve been benched, hot dogs. This year it’s all about Blended Burgers.
Let the madness begin!
“I’m a Blenditarian because I love adding more nutrition and flavor to my meals without my kids knowing. While I am a mushroom lover, my picky eaters are not quite on board. But, what they do not know is the Shepherd’s Pie I made last week had both ground beef & mushrooms in it.Total mom score right there.”
March Recipe Challenge
Make this recipe (or any meat/mushroom blended recipe!) to enter to win a $50 grocery gift card. Show off your blending skills by posting your March blended recipes to social media with the hashtag #blenditarian. Winners announced around the 25th of each month.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The “Blenditarian Monthly Recipe Challenge” is open to legal residents of the 50 U.S.A./D.C. who are at least 18. Void outside the 50 U.S.A./D.C., and where prohibited or restricted by law. Enter during 11 monthly contest periods from 2/1/19 through 12/20/19. Subject to Official Rules available here. Sponsor: Mushroom Council, Redwood Shores, CA, 94065.