Celebrate summer by joining the July Blenditarian Challenge: Summer Fiesta!
Each of your monthly entries will also be entered to win the Annual Grand Prize:
$2,500 for you + $2,500 to a local food bank of your choice!
Taco-bout flavor! Add umami-rich mushrooms into your favorite fiesta-inspired dishes this summer. The recipe possibilities are endless: ground chicken enchiladas, ground beef quesadillas or even ground turkey tacos. Use one of our recipes below or make one of your own.
Make and share a “summer fiesta”-themed dish using The Blend (mushrooms + meat) for a chance to win $250 (5 monthly winners total)!
The Blend is Easy:
Enter to Win:
1. Use The Blend in a “summer fiesta” dish (your own creation or one of our recipes below). Important: you must blend mushrooms into your burger patty.
2. Log in to the sweepstakes form below.
3. Follow the steps to earn entries to win!
Deadline: July 21
- Jena W.: https://twitter.com/JenaMarieRD/status/1019031510941339648
- Andrew L.: https://www.instagram.com/p/BlVOkmnhIGE/
- Tyler W.: https://www.instagram.com/p/BlUdfyBH7ET/
- Denise J.: https://www.instagram.com/p/BlO9MhzhXB9/
- Colleen H.: https://www.instagram.com/p/BlS7jr1hwi1/
Make a hassle-free dinner by using a slow cooker and setting up a topping bar for everyone to customize their own taco bowl!
Meaty mushrooms blended with ground pork bring these enchiladas to another level. Top with cheesy enchilada sauce and you’ve got a fiesta for your mouth!
Ground beef and mushrooms wrapped into a light and flaky pastry make these empanadas a perfect snack or dinner dish. Bonus: homemade chimichurri sauce brings this party to life!