Happy New Year! Did you resolve to eat healthier in the year ahead? You’re in luck because you can eat healthier without giving up your favorite foods by becoming a blenditarian. Classics are classic for a reason – everyone loves them! Tacos, burgers, meatloaves – all can be made healthier by swapping out a portion of meat for mushrooms. Show us your healthy, blenditarian twist on a classic dish. Create your own recipe or use one of ours below for the chance to win $250!
Enter to Win:
The Blend is Easy:
1. CHOP mushrooms
2. BLEND with meat
3. COOK your recipe
- Add The Blend into one of your favorite classic recipes – or use one of ours below. (Note: you must blend chopped mushrooms and meat in your dish.)
- Log in to the sweepstakes form below.
- Follow the steps to earn entries to win!
Deadline: January 24
January’s Winning Posts:
- Laura F: https://www.instagram.com/p/BeO2Jc0h77v/
- Kris O: https://www.instagram.com/p/BeRoEM0HqU7/
- Martha G: https://twitter.com/sportsfan50/status/952653657010556928
- Niki: https://twitter.com/NikiJohnson8/status/955662289234997248
- Melissa M: https://twitter.com/laxer1215/status/950477195272769537
Lighten up your traditional taco by adding mushrooms and turning it into a salad!
This lighter burger still delivers that crave-worthy burger taste but doesn’t pack on all the unwanted calories.
A serving of vegetables has made their way into these mini chicken meatloaves, but you wouldn’t know it. Mushrooms and carrots keep the meatloaf moist while adding flavor and nutrients.